A prosperous and democratic Afghanistan based on the rule of law, with responsible leadership, banking on her diversity, and buttressed by the energy, commitment and creativity of the new generation within political, social, cultural and economic spheres.
Belief in Islamic values, respect for the Constitution of Afghanistan, democracy, freedom of speech, gender equality, pluralism, equality and meritocracy
We aim to build confidence, instill enthusiasm and promote acceptance of responsibility for Afghanistan’s present and future through creating a political space to mobilize the new generation, so that they take an active part in the political, social, cultural and economic life of the country.
- To create a national platform to mobilize and bring together the new generation
- To create opportunities for the young citizens to have an influential and determining voice
- To depolarize politics in Afghanistan through encouraging understanding, moderation, and tolerance and through institutionalizing politics based on moderation and tolerance
- To depoliticize civil service in Afghanistan
- To present a responsible and realistic perspective on Afghanistan in domestic and international debates
- To instill a culture of appreciation for the sacrifices and services of Afghanistan’s security forces
- To encourage and strengthen a sense of acceptance of responsibility among the new generation